Take it from us, we have been planting and using hidden cameras and listening devices for over 15 years. At the same time, we’ve also been uncovering them for other clients.
Download this proven Checklist to Uncover the Most Common Places to Find Hidden Cameras and Listening Devices…AKA: Bugs!
The quickest and easiest way to detect hidden cameras and listening devices is physically checking around your suspected environment carefully. An inch-by-inch search so you can spot “obvious” hidden cameras is the first step in any bug sweep.
- Stop feeling vulnerable, exposed, violated, confused, uncertain, tense
- Stop worrying that naked images of you taking a shower could end up on the Internet
- Prove to your family/friends that you’re not crazy
- Finally experience peace of mind, security, clarity, confidence
Most Common Places Where Hidden Cameras Are Planted
- Smoke detectors
- Air Vents (Ceiling, Walls, Floors)
- Wall Decorations (Paintings/Pictures)
- Wall Outlets (Electrical/Phone)
- Lightbulb Outlets/Fixtures
- Desk Plants
- Tissue Boxes
- Stuffed Teddy Bears
- DVD cases
- Lava lamps
- Digital TV boxes
- Hairdryer holders
- Wall or alarm clocks
- Clothes hooks
Some objects may reveal suspicious wires, lights or lenses that are hallmarks of hidden spy cameras. If you find some unusual power outlets or adapters, unplug them immediately.
To get your FREE Report on How to Do Your Own Bug Sweep, simply fill out the form below and we will send it to you right away.
YES! I want a FREE Report to Learn How to Do My Own Bug Sweep:
Copyright © 2021 by Integrity Ohio