Experience Confidence, Clarity and Peace of Mind by Knowing Who You’re Dealing with in Advance
Since the early 2000s, we have been discretely providing comprehensive Deep Dive Background Investigations for:
- Attorneys who need witnesses vetted, pre-litigation research
- Business People conducting due diligence on competitors, partners
- Private Individuals protecting themselves/family/friends from potential, suspected fraud, scammers, shady businesses, suspicious romantic interests
We provide thorough and comprehensive background investigations, including criminal history, civil litigation, verification of credentials (education/degrees, licensing), professional history, regulatory concerns, tax liens, judgments, bankruptcy history, social media presence and legitimization of Internet business reviews. Integrity’s research is conducted both domestically and internationally, when necessary.
We also conduct discreet and personal inquiries to identify any controversial issues, conflicts of interest or other material issues to assist in evaluating the background, track record and overall reputation of the subject of an investigation. Our investigations are considered an integral component in many attorneys’ and business persons’ business arsenals and strategies. Call our offices for pricing and to see if this type of investigation can provide you with the kind of confidence, clarity and peace of mind that you deserve.
We do not provide background investigations for the following situations/circumstances (which are considered consumer reports and are governed by the FCRA):
- Employment Screening – You may not use BeenVerified when evaluating a person for employment, reassignment, promotion, or retention
- Hiring of Household Workers – Including, but not limited to, nannies and domestic workers
- Tenant Screening – Including, but not limited to, leasing a residential or commercial space
- Educational Qualification – Including, but not limited to, a person’s qualifications for an educational program or scholarship
- Credit or Insurance – Assessing the risk of existing credit obligations of an individual Determining eligibility for issuing credit or insurance
Child Custody Investigations
Just who is the other person that is spending all of that time around your child? Is that person being left alone with your child? Do you think your son/daughter’s other parent had the sense to look into that person’s background? If they have a criminal record or worse?
We conduct in-depth background investigations into who the other person is that can either give you some sense of peace of mind or, if necessary, to take necessary actions to move your child out of harm’s way.